2009/06/15

DAY 39: HELLO SPROGLETT!

So the father has gone away for three months in order to open some sort of factory in Johannesburg that will apparently change the way the world sees scatter cushion fibre. I can't wait. On the up side, this means that I get to take my new found 7yr old half sister for ice-cream and rides in Renault Brown without his permission. I can't understand a word The New Thai Wife is saying, so just make up my own conclusions:


New Thai Wife: Waa daa HOMEWORK? Yabada BATH haacabaa BED yoaagaboo SPELWING TEST TOMOWOW!


R. Brown: What's that? Oh Ok, you need to do some Thai things and hang up the washing, well then I'll just take The Little Sproglett off your hands for a while. Come along Sproglett, let's go for an ice cream.


The Sproglett is amazing. It's super cool to have someone ask me loads of questions about who I really am. Innocent questions that I never thought I'd ever have to answer, which admittedly I answer with lies because I want her to think I'm awesome:


Sproglett: Wachel, where have you been my whole life?


Wachel: Well, I've been in the DRC for the past 8 years, mediating peace talks between Joseph Kabila, and the militant rebel leaders.


Sproglett: Oh. That's nice.


Aaah. I love The Sproglett.


Other pearls of wisdom I have passed onto her thus far:

  • Donkeys were once Unicorns until the Chinese Government bought the rights to chop off all their magical horns and sell them to the Mexicans.

  • Barbie was modeled off of our great, great grandmother, Barbara Brown.

  • A pig has one vein running through its entire body.

  • Vanilla ice cream is made from Crickets blood, that's what makes it so white. Chocolate ice cream is OK though, it's just made from chocolate.

  • The Father was once a dwarf until he got leg extensions. Ask him to show you the scars from the surgery.


3 comments:

  1. Very funny Rach! She's too gorgeous for words! I suspect the The Dwarf is going to need a lot more surgery as time goes by! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious Sproglett is very serious. She looks like she's made of <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous Miss Brown.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa

weirdos