2009/07/16

DAY 69: A NOTE TO ALL MALE 'DURBANAATS'

Fellas, sometimes a lady just wants to go into a bar and have a quiet, stiff drink and contemplate life. Just because I am alone does not mean that I am lonely. If I change my mind and decide that I require your company, I will let you know. I promise. Until then expect to receive some bat. Pay attention ladies, I've found that this one works a treat:


Preppy Drunk Dude: Hey, your hair looks like Peppy Le Pu.


Me: Wow. Thanks.


Preppy Drunk Dude: Can I buy you a drink?


Me: No.


Preppy Drunk Dude: Do you live around here?


Me: No.


long silence


Preppy Drunk Dude: What's your name?


Me: Beelzebul Abaddon


Preppy Drunk Dude: What?


Me: BEEL-ZE-BUL ABA-DDON


Preppy Drunk Dude: Is that German, or something?


Me: No. It's Satanic.


Preppy drunk Dude: Satanic?


Me: Yes, I worship Satan.


Preppy Drunk Dude pretends to answer his phone and walks away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa

weirdos